The article substantiates the need to motivate employees of the enterprise in order to increase the efficiency of the labor potential of the enterprise and its entrepreneurial potential in general. The main principles of motivation for entrepreneurial potential development described, describing the essence of motivation as a process or series of management decisions related to the formation of the necessary motives for the enterprise, the purpose of the motivation process, the result of the motivation process. Factors influencing the entrepreneurial behavior of staff and in the dynamics as a mechanism for activating staff. The interdependence between the concepts of “entrepreneurial potential” and “motivation” studied, taking into account motivation as a process, management function or reason that motivates, purposefully forms an interested attitude to work and to the realization of entrepreneurial potential. The stages of evolution of theories of motivation are singled out, the main ones of which are the following: the system of motivation studies a person’s reaction to obligatory working conditions and its results, comparing with them the amount of payment the man of labor is known as a social being; human labor is purchased, and the incentive system and the amount of payment are determined by the employer; the system of motivation depends on the methods and ways of management; the amount of pay and productivity are derived from the management style used by the manager. The principles of personnel management substantiated, including the principles of scientificity, system, efficiency, hierarchy and feedback, coherence, progressiveness and prospects, complexity, general distribution, limit, timeliness of payment for work results, reliability.
Key words: motivation, entrepreneurial potential, labor potential, labor motivation.
- Gorban’, S. F. (2012). «Diagnostics of staff motivation at the enterprise». Teoretychni i praktychni aspekty ekonomiky ta intelektual’noi vlasnosti. 1(1). pp. 69-74.
- Ilyin, E. P. (2002). Motivacija i motivy. [Motivation and motives]. Peter. Petersburg. Russia.
- Kushneryk, O. (2013). «Modern methods of motivating staff and their impact on the enterprise». Rynok tsinnykh paperiv Ukrainy. 3-4. pp. 33-37.
- Nujnuk, V., Kharun, О. (2011). Меkhanizm motuvatsii vusokoproduktuvnoi pratsi personal pidpruemstv [The mechanism of motivation of highly productive work of the personnel of the enterprises]. Khmelnitskiy. Ukraine.
- Маzhnik, N. A., Bіluk, І.Yu. (2013). «The influence of financial factors of motivation of personnel management». Business Inform. no. 1. pp. 314-320.
- Pechenyk, A.I. (2012) Rozvytok motyvatsii pratsi v systemi upravlinnia promyslovymy pidpryiemstvamy [Development of motivation for practice in the management systems of industrial enterprises]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. Zaporizhzhia.
- Filippova, N.V. (2012). «Substantiation of the essence and principles of personnel motivation of enterprises». Visnyk SevNTU. no. 130. pp. 246-250.
- Yashnyk,V. (2009). «Motivation of labor activity in the management system as a scientific category». Naukovyj visnyk Natsional’noho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannia Ukrainy. no. 137. pp. 128-134.
The article was received 23.02.2021