УДК 005’06: 005.332.2
This article is focused on the methodological approaches to determination of investment promotion efficiency to the agricultural enterprises within calculations of comparative and competing crops. This methodology is offered for definition of scientific and reasonable strategy of doing business in agriculture depending on level of agricultural formations’ financial and credit ensuring. Methodological approaches to determination of efficiency of attraction of investments in agricultural formations taking into calculations of comparative and competing crops are investigated. This article represents scientifically reasonable methodology for production priority of competing crops gives the chance of quantitative parameters determination of competitiveness crops taking into account profitability and expenses on their production. Such parameters give the chance to prove scientifically based strategy of conducting business activity depending on level of agricultural formations financial and credit ensuring. The results (proceeding from the financial statements of agricultural formations of the Forest-Steppe zone) specify that the most favorable crop at investments attraction in comparison with expenses and profitability of wheat, is soybean production (on the market situation in 2010). At the same time on the situation of 2013 it is more favorable to grow up corn.
Key words: investments, investments efficiency, agroformations, competing agricultural products.
- Nazarenko N. (2015). Stratehichnyi menedzhment znan ta innovatsii v konteksti rozvytku stratehichnoho upravlinnia [Strategic management of knowledge and innovation in the context of strategic management]. Innovatsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid – Innovations: practice and experience, No1, pp. 9-13 [in Ukrainian].
- The Economist. – 28.07.2009. [in English].
- The Economist. – 23-29.01.2010 – p. 22. [in English].
- Reitynh stran Evrosoiuza 2015 po VVP, pensyiam, zarplatam, VVP na dushu naselenyia [Ranking of countries of the European Union 2015 and GDP, pensions, wages, GDP per capita]. (n.d.). madamvera.ru. Retrieved from http://madamvera.ru/rabota-i-biznes/dengi/spisok-stran-evrosoyuza.html [in Ukrainian].
- Reyting stran i territoriy po razmeru valovogo vnutrennego produkta [Ranking of countries and territories on the size of gross domestic product]. (n.d.). gtmarket.ru. Retrieved from http://gtmarket.ru/ratings/rating-countries-gdp/rating-countries-gdp-info [in English].
- Valova produktsiia silskoho hospodarstva Ukrainy (u postiinykh tsinakh 2010 r.) za 2015 r. [Gross agricultural output Ukraine (at constant prices 2010) for the 2015]. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
- Berezhnaya G. (2012). Faktory profesiinoho rozvytku menedzheriv u mizhnarodnomu biznesi [Factors professional development of managers in international business]. Derzhava ta rehiony – State and Regions, No 2 (65), pp. 67-72 [in Ukrainian].
- Delivering results: Growth and vaiue in a volatile world. Retrieved from http: www.pwc.com/yx/en/ceo-survey/pdt/15th-global-pwc-ceo-survey pdt. [in English].
- Partshaladze L. (2008). Kryzys delaet liudei mudre [The crisis makes people wiser]. Kompan’on – Companion, No 42, Retrieved from www: companion.ua [in Russian].
- Cameron K., Quinn R. (1999). Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Gulture: Based on Competing Values Framework. New York, Wesley Publisching Company, p. 256 [in English].
- Biloshapka V. A. (2007). Upravlinska rezultatyvnist v rozvytku mizhnarodnyh kompanii [Management efficiency in the development of international companies: Monograph]. Kyyiv: Hrafika i druk, p. 236 [in Ukrainian].
- Biloshapka V. (2010). Sozdanie kul’tury rezul’tativnosti: kompetentsii «neruchnogo» upravleniya biznesom [Creation of effectiveness’ culture: competences «non-manual» business management]. Aktual’ni problemy ekonomiky – Actual problems of economics, No 2, pp. 82-93 [in Ukrainian].
- Cloke K., GoldSmith J. (2002). The End of Management and the Rise of Organizational Democracy. New York: Jossey Bass, p. 300 [in English].
- Belbin R., (2004). Management Teams: Why They Succeed or Fail. Butterworth – Heinemann, pp. 159-171 [in English].
The article was received 09.03.2016