Theoretical bases of achievement of an ecological imperative of development of agriculture are studied. The main directions of ecological threats of the environment caused by anthropogenic activity of the person are defined. Level of radio nuclide pollution of agricultural grounds of Republic of Belarus is analysed. Monitoring of increase in level of greening of agricultural production in Republic of Belarus is carried out. Formed the conceptual aspects of the definition of the ecological imperative of sustainable development of agriculture. Developed the main directions of increasing the degree of greening of the agricultural sector of Belarus.
Key words: agriculture, greening, imperative, radionuclides, threats.
- Sufyanova L. M., & Serkina N.E. (2017). Ecologij i selskkoe hozjaistvo: European opit [Ecology and agriculture: the European experience]. Dyhovnaj sfera obschestva – The spiritual sphere of society, No 14, pp. 156-162 [in Russian].
- Zinchenko V. V. (2017). Global worldview of the present time on the way to new consciousness: homo oecologicus universalis («global environmental person») as a socio-economic model. Creative economy and social innovations, No 1, pp. 126-140 [in English].
- Schwarz E. A., & Knizhnikov A. Y. (2012). Ecologicheski imperativ, ecologicheskaj politika Russia of the 2000-h i konkyrentosposobnost economiki [Ecological imperative the ecological policy of Russia two thousand and competitiveness of the economy]. Obschestvennie nayki i sovremennjst – Social Sciences and modernity, No 4, pp. 24-38 [in Russian].
- Synyakevych I. M. (2014). Economicheskie, ecologicheskie i sicialnie imperativi kak instryment preodolenij globalnih ecologicheskih ygroz [Economic, environmental and social imperatives as a tool to overcome global environmental threats]. Naychnie trydi lesnoi Academy nayk Ukraine – Scientific papers of the forest Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, No 12, pp. 227-232 [in Russian].
- Akter N., & Rafiqul Islam M. (2017). Heat stress effects and management in wheat a review. Agronomy for sustainable development, No 5, pp. 30-37 [in English].
- Varashukha L. A. (2014). Transformacij paradigmi sovremennogo ecologizma: ot globalnih problem k localnim tehnologijm [Transformation of the paradigm of modern ecology: from global problems to local technologies]. Problemi ypravlenij – Management problem, No 3 (52), pp. 149-153 [in Russian].
- NPC NAN Belarysi po zemledeliu. Ministerstvo selskogo hozjistva i prodovolstvij Respubliki Belarus. (2018). www.mshp.gov.by. Retrieved from https://www.mshp.gov.by/information/materials/zem/. (Date of access: 10.03.2018) [in Russian]
The article was received 01.03.2018