Introduction. The current stage of socio-economic development demonstrates a change in worldview based on environmental and at the same time humanistic ethics. Accordingly, the assessment of the real state of the national economy, the development of effective state economic policy requires consideration not only of purely economic factors. The study of sustainable economic development on the basis of statistical indicators specified in macroeconomic, regional and sectoral indicators of ecological and economic development and quality of life indicators makes it possible to outline areas of sustainability, boundaries, which are a “corridor” of acceptable deviations from the unambiguous trajectory. The purpose of the article is to develop methodological principles for integrated assessment of the level of sustainability of economic development of Ukraine’s economy and its agro-industrial sector. Results. The author’s complex approach to estimating the level of sustainability in the territorial-sectoral context is proposed, which is based on the calculation of integrated indicators of economic, social, ecological, infrastructural blocks on the basis of rationing of initial indicators taking into account their stimulating and disincentive character by the arithmetic mean. Indicators of the economic block of sustainability of national level development are presented. The dynamics of integrated indicators of the sustainability level of Ukrainian economy and the agro-industrial complex in Ukraine is highlighted. The theoretical and applied value of the use of the author’s method of assessing the level of sustainability in the agro-industrial complex is realized in the identification of “bottlenecks” in compliance with the conditions of sustainable development of this sector, which is objectified in the factor of ensuring the environmental friendliness of production. It is established that the development of the agro-industrial sector within the strategy of predominance of extensive factors, the dominance of economic determinants of functioning was reflected in the neglect of environmental parameters.
Keywords: sustainable development, level of economy sustainability, level of sustainability of agro-industrial complex, integrated assessment of sustainability level.
- London. 2012.
- Zghurovs’kyj, M.Z. (2006). Stalyj rozvytok u hlobal’nomu i rehional’nomu vymirakh: analiz za danymy 2005 r. [Sustainable development in the global and regional dimensions: analysis according to 2005 data]. NTU «KPI». Ukraine.
- Latysheva, O.V. (2016). «Analysis of the level of sustainable development of Ukraine in the global dimension». Upravlinnia ekonomikoiu: teoriia ta praktyka. pp. 221-233.
- Osaulenko, O.H. (2000). Stalyj sotsial’no-ekonomichnyj rozvytok: modeliuvannia ta upravlinnia. [Sustainable socio-economic development: modeling and management]. Inform.-vydavn. tsentr Derzhkomstatu Ukrainy. Ukraine.
- Storozhuk, A. (2008). «Sustainable economic development: historical and theoretical analysis». Visnyk L’vivs’koho universytetu. issue. 40. pp. 233-237.
- Tarasenko, I.O., Netrebs’ka, N.V. (2015). «Assessment of problems and ways to ensure sustainable development of Ukraine in the context of globalization». Ukrainy v umovakh hlobalizatsii. no pp. 103-109.
- Tsili staloho rozvytku : Ukraina 2020. Monitorynhovyj zvit [Sustainable development goals: Ukraine 2020. Monitoring report]. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/csr_prezent/ukr/st_rozv/publ/SDGs%20 Ukraine%202020%20Monitoring_12.2020ukr.pdf.
- Shumpeter, J. (1982). Teorija jekonomicheskogo razvitija. [Theory of economic development]. Izd. «Progress». Russia.
- Diaz-Chavez, R. Rettenmaier, N., Rutz, D., Janssen, R. (2012). Global-Bio-Pact set of selected socio-economic sustainability criteria and indicators. IC/IFEU/WIP. London.
The article was received 19.05.2020