Introduction. The article is devoted to substantiation and comprehension of the concept of investments in modern economic conditions. Modern research in world economics does not have a clearly defined concept of investment, because this concept should take into account not only its types, but also the depth of understanding of this process, its dynamism in the modern world. The mechanism of the investment process is to be clear and transparent for everyone who chooses any direction for investment.
The purpose of the article is to analyze the theoretical and methodological aspects of investment areas, determine the nature, structure of the functioning mechanism of domestic government bonds, determine the effectiveness of investment areas.
Results. The usual areas of investment have ceased to provide a stable return for Ukrainian investors. Therefore, the issue of finding modern investment trends that ensure the most efficient use of investment capital becomes acute. It is important to pay attention to the movement of both international capital and resident capital, because its speed creates a positive investment climate inside the country. The investment process helps to ensure the proper functioning of all economic institutions. Therefore, it is important to consider current investment trends from the average investor, to analyze all possible risks and warnings about a particular investment direction. One of the effective measures to eliminate the crisis in Ukraine is the issue of domestic government bonds. This approach allows attracting additional funds, which are used by the state to cover the budget deficit. In today’s reality, this process is a means of lending that is more efficient than loans from other countries. In the modern economy, the development of investment areas is the driving force, so we believe that the topic of investment is relevant, because such measures are developed by businesses, which, in turn, develops economic sectors and the economy as a whole.
Conclusions. The article reveals the essence of the investment process. All modern investment directions are defined, their components are considered and characterized. It is justified that the need to invest only in clear areas of investment. The estimation of all offered directions of capital transfer is considered and carried out.
Key words: investments, directions of investment, domestic government bonds, investment risks, investment capital, capital movement, non-resident investors, capital attraction, investment asset.
- 1. Mojseienko, I. P. (2006). Investuvannia. [Investing]. Znannia. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Peresada, A. A. (2004). Investuvannia. [Investing]. KNEU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Yermoshenko, M. M., Tluzhnikov, I. O. H. (2006). Analiz i otsinka investytsijnykh proektiv. [Analysis and evaluation of investment projects]. Nats. akad. upravl. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Analiz i rozrobka investytsijnykh proektiv. [Analysis and development of investment projects]. Tsyhylyk I. I., Kropel’nyts’ka S. O., Bilyj M. M., Mozil’ O. I. TsNL. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Khrusch, N. A. (2004). Investytsijna diial’nist’: suchasni stratehii ta tekhnolohii. [Investment activity: modern strategies and technologies]. KhNU. Khmelnytsky. Ukraine.
- Yastrems’ka, O. M. (2004). Investytsijna diial’nist’ promyslovykh pidpryiemstv: metodolohichni ta metodychni zasady. [Investment activity of industrial enterprises: methodological and methodical principles]. VD “INZhEK”. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Bodnar, I. R. (2009). «Problems of attracting foreign investment in Ukraine at the present stage». Rehional’na ekonomika. №4, рр. 62–70.
- Bukalo, A. M. (2010). «Activation of investment funds in Ukraine». Formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukraini. №3, рр. 69–73.
- Honchar, M. F. (2009). «Improving the mechanism of management decisions to streamline the structure of sources of financing investment projects for enterprise development». Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. №24, рр. 3–6.
- Datsij, N. V. (2010). «The role of the state in increasing the investment attractiveness of the national economy». Ekonomika ta derzhava. №8, рр. 103–105.
- Zakharin S. V. (2010). «Investments in innovation: theory, paradigm, research methodology». Aktual’ni problemy ekonomiky. №4, рр. 60–64.
- Parkhomenko, N. M. (2009). «Investment factor of activation of the consumer market of Ukraine». Ekonomika i rehion. №3, рр. 92–98.
- Kotova, M. V. (2011). «Institutions of mutual investment». Ekonomichnyj prostir. № 53, рр. 138–143.
- Portfolio analytics. Website. Available at: https://www.portfoliovisualizer.com/
- Website of the National Bank of Ukraine. Website. Available at: https://bank.gov.ua/
- Website of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. Website. Available at: https://minfin.com.ua/
The article was received 05.05.2020