Introduction. In modern conditions, an important task of the transport industry of the region is an effective, well-established system of marketing research. Marketing research allows analyzing alternative options for the development of the transport industry in the region. As a result, it is possible to quantify and qualitatively existing options, make a long-term forecast and on this basis to choose the best of the considered alternatives to management decisions for innovative development of the transport industry. The transport marketing system focuses on basic market research and forecasting.
The purpose of this article is to study of the peculiarities of the development of the regional marketing system in the field of transport services.
Results. The article considers the basis of the issue of introducing a marketing system in the transport sector of the region; features of transport services are revealed; the directions of transport marketing are characterized. Research has shown that the transport marketing system provides a flexible response to transport market conditions by monitoring price regulators. The formation of a regional marketing system takes place on all means of transport. The main principles of the regional marketing system in the field of transport services are highlighted and an algorithm for the implementation of the main directions of transport marketing is proposed, which will provide a flexible response of supply and demand in the transport market with the help of price. Marketing services are organized in the management and departments of railways, shipping and ports, leasing companies of air, road and river transport.
Conclusions. Given the strategic focus of the transport industry on the innovative type of development, the adaptation of transport companies to new conditions of economic behavior and its active implementation is closely connected with the system of marketing research. The development of the marketing system of the transport industry of the region will help to find ways to adapt to the ever-changing environmental conditions and innovative activities of enterprises aimed at meeting the needs of consumers.
Keywords: marketing; transport industry; region; transport services; transport services market.
- Zablodskaya I.V., Buzko I.R., Zelenko O.O., Khoroshilova I.O. (2016) Infrastrukturne zabezpechennya rozvy`tku transportnoyi sy`stemy` regionu: monografiya [Infrastructural support of the region’s transport system development: monograph]. Severodonetsk: SNU named after V. Dalya, 193 p.
- Ilyashenko S.M. (2010) Markety`ng. Menedzhment. Innovaciyi: monografiya. [ Management. Innovations: monograph]. Sumy: Papyrus Printing House LLC, 623 p.
- Ilyashenko S.M. (2012) Innovaciyi i markety`ng – rushijni sy`ly` ekonomichnogo rozvy`tku: monografiya [Innovation and marketing – the driving forces of economic development: a monograph]. Sumy: Papyrus Printing House LLC, 536 p.
- Lagodiienko V.V. (2014) Pidvishennya efektivnosti zdijsnennya zovnishnoekonomichnoyi diyalnosti za dopomogoyu vprovadzhennya koncepciyi marketingu. [Improving the efficiency of foreign economic activity through the introduction of the concept of marketing]. Business Navigator. №1 (33). pp. 237-243.
- Lagodiienko V.V., Golodonyuk O.M., Milcheva V.V. (2018) Marketingova strategiya vivedennya na rinok innovacijnogo produktu. [Marketing strategy for bringing an innovative product to market]. Economics of the food industry.10, No. 2. pp. 40-50.
- Savchuk O.V., Zakharova O.V. (2011) Strategichni napryamky` rozvy`tku potencialu nacional`noyi transportnoyi sy`stemy` Ukrayiny` [Strategic directions of potential development of the national transport system of Ukraine]. Bulletin of the Mariupol State University. No. 2. pp. 42-52.
- Staritskaya O.P., Staritsky T.M. Stary`cz`ky`j T.M. (2014) Innovacijny`j markety`ng yak instrument pidvy`shhennya efekty`vnosti funkcionuvannya pidpry`yemstv. [Innovative marketing as a tool to increase the efficiency of enterprises]. Innovative Economics. 4 (53). pp. 244-250.
- Mudrak R., Nyzhnyk I., Lagodiienko V., Lagodiienko (2019) Impact of Seasonal Production on the Dynamics of Prices for Meat and Dairy Products in Ukraine. TEM Journal. Volume 8, Issue 4, Pages 1159-1168, ISSN 2217-8309, DOI: 10.18421/TEM84-08.
The article was received 22.12.2019