Introduction. Effective implementation of measures to increase the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises requires the development of an appropriate mechanism to ensure the implementation of management influence on key areas and processes, value creation, redistribution of resources and involvement of highly qualified personnel in these processes using appropriate tools.
The purpose of the article is to build a comprehensive mechanism for managing the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises in the evolution of market relations.
Results. The analysis of the nature of the mechanism as one of the most common management tools allows to determine the key methodological principles of its formation. The implementation of competitiveness management is proposed on the basis of a comprehensive mechanism, which involves the implementation of a management process represented by many practices (marketing policy, product quality and safety management policy, cost management policy, investment policy, innovation policy, product policy, R&D policy, environmental policy , social policy), the interaction of which with the three components of this mechanism (mechanism for managing the creation and implementation of competitive advantages of agricultural enterprises, organizational and economic mechanism of competitive relations in target markets of agricultural enterprises and management mechanism for competitive behavior in target markets, taking into account their competitive construction ) provides the influence of the subject of control as a subsystem on the object of control as a controlled subsystem, which is a process of converting inputs to outputs within the system vision of the functioning of the business entity. Many types of support include financial, personnel, information, organizational and scientific and technical. The main purpose of competitiveness management should be recognized as maintaining and expanding market positions, consolidating competitive advantages to ensure sustainable long-term operation of the business entity in the market. It is determined that the basis of the proposed mechanism is the interaction of methods, types of support, functions and principles of management to achieve this goal.
Keywords: market, competitiveness, control mechanism, mechanism architecture.
- Pylypchuk, V.P. Dannikov, O.V., Ivas‘ko, I.M. (2016). «Diagnostic product market in the context of globalization of domestic business». Visnyk Natsional’noho universytetu «L’vivs’ka politekhnika». Lohistyka. no. 846. pp. 132-141.
- Tovarnyj rynok [Commodity market]. Веб-сайт. Available at: http://ukr.vipreshebnik.ru/birzhova-diyalnist/2430-tovarnij-rinok.html.
- Fylosofskyj entsyklopedycheskyj slovar’ [Philosophical Encyclopedic Dictionary]. L.F. Yl’ychev (ed.). M.: Sovetskaia entsyklyklopedyia.
- Vyshnevs’ka, O.M. (2007). «Potential of agricultural and consumer goods in the minds of the World Trade Organization». Ekonomist. 2007. no. 11. pp. 37-39.
- Prysiazhniuk, M.V. (2011). Ahrarnyj sektor ekonomiky Ukrainy (stan i perspektyvy rozvytku) [Agrarian sector of the economy of Ukraine (country and development prospects)]. M.V. Prysiazhniuka, M.V. Zubtsia, P.T. Sabluka, V.Ya. Mesel’-Veseliaka, M.M. Fedorova. (ed.). K.: NNTs IAE.
- Voroniuk, T.A. (2019). Formuvannia mekhanizmu upravlinnia konkurentospromozhnistiu pidpryiemstva restorannoho hospodarstva [Formation of a mechanism for managing the competitiveness of restaurant businesses]. Ph.D. Thesis : 08.00.04. Odesa. Ukraine.
- Hryn’ov A.V. (2010). Orhanizatsiia ta upravlinnia na pidpryiemstvi [Organization and management at enterprises]. Kharkiv: Vyd. dim «INZhEK».
- Cherep, A.V., Kuznetsova, A.V. (2018). «Formation of anti-crisis management strategy of machine-building enterprises of the zaporizhia region». Visnyk Zaporiz’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky. 2018. no. 1. pp. 32-36.
- Khalimon, T.M. (2017). «Conceptual bases of management of enterprise competitiveness». Intelekt XXI. no. 3. pp. 57-63.
The article was received 15.09.2020