The article deals with the main aspects of transformation of state role in the development of innovation system. To achieve the objectives of the study adapted decision-making methods on the basis of optimizing performance indicators, system-evolutionary approach and comparative analytics methodology for studying the role of the state in innovations development in different periods and in the context of groups of countries were used. The experience of USA and PRC in changing the priorities of state regulation of processes in the innovation system with the aim of ensuring national competitiveness is analyzed. The directions of the balanced development of the components the «triangle of innovation success» (business environment, regulatory environment, policy of innovation environment development) are suggested. A scheme for implementing strategic macro-projects through the coordination of innovation networks has been developed.
Keywords: macro projects, innovation networks, state, strategy, innovations.
- Reznikova O. O., Cjukalo V. Ju. (2015). Formuvannia systemy strategichnogo planuvannia i prognozuvannia u sferi nacionalnoi bezpeky Ukrainy. Analitychna zapyska [Formation of the system of strategic planning and forecasting in the sphere of national security of Ukraine. Analytical note]. Кyiv: NISR. Retrieved from http://www.niss.gov.ua/articles/1847/ [in Ukrainian].
- LanshinaТ. А. (2014). Rol SShA v razvitii nacionalnoj innovacionnoj sistemy Kitaia [US role in the development of China’s national innovation system]. SShA. Kanada: ekonomika, politika, kultura – USA. Canada: Economics, Politics, Culture, 8, pp. 65-80 [in Russian].
- Maryaris D. А. (2016). Gosudarstvo i innovacii: opyt Izrailia [State and innovation: experience of Israel]. Innovatsii – Innovations, 7, pp. 87–95 [in Russian].
- Duts M., Kuznetsov Y., Lasagabaster E., Pilat D. (Ed.). Making Innovations Policy Work. Learning From Experimentation. OECD and World Bank. April 2014. pp. 1-17. Retrieved from http://www.keepeek.com/Digital-Asset-Management/oecd/science-and-technology/making-innovation-policy-work_9789264185739-en#page18 [in English].
- Omelyanenko V. А. (2017). Konceptualni osnovy analityky innovacijnogo komponentu nacionalnoi bezpeky [Conceptual foundations of analytics of the innovative component of national security]. Ekonomichnyj forum – Economic Forum, № 4, pp. 38–43 [in Ukrainian].
- Prokopenko O., OmelyanenkoV. (2017). Priority Selection Within National Innovation Strategy in Global Context. Economics and Business, Vol. 30, Iss. 2, pp. 5–18 [in English].
- Krapyvny I. V., Omelyanenko V. A., Vernydub N. O. (2015). International innovation networks as new stage of innovation development. Economic Processes Management, 1. Retrieved from: http://epm.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/download /2015_1/2015_1_17.pdf [in English].
- DattonТ. (2018). Buduyuchy` «Matry`cyu». Nacional`ni strategiyi z rozvy`tku shtuchnogo intelektu [Building the «Matrix». National strategies for the development of artificial intelligence]. org.ua. Retrieved from http://texty.org.ua/pg/article/newsmaker/read/86598/Budujuchy_Matrycu_Nacionalni_ strategiji_z_rozvytku_shtuchnogo?a_srt=1 [in Ukrainian].
- Zarubezhnyj opyt postroeniia innovacionnoj infrastruktury (na primere SShA) [Foreign experience in building an innovative infrastructure (using the example of the United States)]. com. Retrieved from http://foykes.com/zarubezhnyj-opyt-postroeniya-innovatsionnoj-infrastruktury-na-primere-ssha/ [in Russian].
- Nacionalnaia innovacionnaia sistema SShA [National Innovation System of USA]. 2017. habr.com. Retrieved from https://habr.com/post/405577/ [in Russian].
- Office of the Secretary of Defense (2013). Military and Security Developments Involving the People’s Republic of China 2013, Annual Report to Congress. 83 p. [in English].
The article was received 08.06.2018