УДК: 640.412-043.86 (477)
Introduction. The materials of the article outline that when analyzing the efficiency of the use of tourist and recreational potential, as a rule, not all-important structural components and features of their manifestation and reproduction are taken into account. This leads to incomplete and inaccurate quantitative and qualitative diagnostics, analysis and modeling and requires in-depth development.
The purpose of this article is to substantiate the process of determining the structure of the methodological approach to assessing the efficiency of the tourist potential of the region. Realization of the set purpose is reached by the decision of such tasks: step-by-step processes of definition of efficiency of tourist potential, to formalize process and to construct algorithm of definition of efficiency of use of tourist and recreational objects and territories.
Results. Taking into account the considered researches, we propose to carry out definition of efficiency of use of tourist and recreational potential in three stages: a preparatory stage of identification and monitoring; stage of data ordering and actual assessment; stage of analysis of results, obtaining conclusions and their further interpretation. The proposed comprehensive methodology for studying the efficiency of tourist and recreational potential of the region, which is based on a consistent combination of different methodological approaches, tools and techniques will formalize this process and build an algorithm for determining the efficiency of tourist and recreational facilities and areas.
Conclusions. It is proposed to determine the efficiency of the use of tourist and recreational potential in three stages: the preparatory stage of identification and monitoring; stage of data ordering and actual assessment; stage of analysis of results. Based on the existing approaches, an algorithm for a comprehensive study of the efficiency of the use of tourist and recreational facilities and areas is proposed.
Key words: tourist potential, efficiency assessment, research methodology, algorithm, research stages.
- Bejdyk, O. (2002). Rekreatsijno-turystychni resursy Ukrainy: metodolohiia ta metodyka analizu, terminolohiia, rajonuvannia. [Recreational and tourist resources of Ukraine: methodology and methods of analysis, terminology, zoning]. KNU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Shabardina, Yu.V. (2011). Rekreatsijnyj potentsial iak skladova produktyvnykh syl rehional’noho ekonomichno-ho prostoru. [Recreational potential as a component of productive forces of regional economic space]. Ph.D. Thesis: 08.00.05. Chernihivs’kyj derzhavnyj tekhnolohichnyj universytet. Chernihiv. Ukraine.
- Samko, O.O. (2010). «Assessment of the tourist potential of the region and the level of its use» Ekonomichni nauky. Seriia «Rehional’na ekonomika». Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’. Issue 7 (27), part 4, Luts’k, pp. 129–134.
- Daschuk, Yu.Ye. (2012). «Recreational potential of the region as an object of scientific research». Visnyk Kharkivs’koho na-tsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu sil’s’koho hospodarstva: Ekonomichni nauky. Issue. 126, рр. 130-136.
- Ohiienko, M.M., Ohiienko, A.V., Burtsev, O.V. (2020). «Theoretical approaches to the study of the features of the organizational and economic mechanism of development of tourist and recreational potential». Modern Economics. № 21(2020), рр. 166-172. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V21(2020)-26.
- Marmul’, L.O. (2019). «Determining the effectiveness of recreational enterprises and the reproduction of their resources on the basis of system-structural analysis and synthesis». Ahrosvit. № 11, рр. 10–15.
- Velychko, V.V. (2013). Orhanizatsiia rekreatsijnykh posluh. [Organization of recreational services]. Khark. nats. un-t mis’k. hosp-va im. O. M. Beketova. KhNUMH im. O. M. Beketova. Kharkive. Ukraine.
- Lahodiienko, V.V., Andrusiv, U.Ya. (2018). «Regional economic policy in the conditions of disproportion: ways of minimization». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. Vol. 3. № 2, pp. 81-89.
- Sadchenko, O., Lagodiienko, V., Novykova, I., Feshchenko, O., Ruzhynska, N., Bogdanov, O. (2020). Marketing Tools in Stimulating Innovative Activity of Enterprises. International Journal of Management. №11 (6). pp. 241-251. 10.34218/IJM.11.6.2020.024.
The article was received 11.04.2020