The article examines the prospects for forming the Ukrainian meat market, namely in the Kherson region, where rational norms of meat consumption have been reached by the population, while the actual consumption of meat in this region. Therefore, the Kherson region has the potential and potential to increase the level of self-sufficiency by meat, which in some cases is confirmed by high rates of growth of meat production. The given purpose of the article is a comprehensive study of the processes and directions of the formation and development of the meat market in the Kherson region, as well as the development of an algorithm for its evaluation in the market of products. The research methods consisted of the data of the basic implementation of the meat products plan, namely information, statistical, practical implementation, as well as algorithms for assessing the product market. The practical significance of this problem is that if a successful meat business is perfectly developed then the business is working effectively. Today in Ukraine, the segment of feed is the best developed, therefore feeding pigs is relatively effective. According to FAO estimates, processing in Ukraine is even worse. It is primarily ours in our country. We do not produce products for specific markets, so it is a prospect for further research. Therefore, without the development of pork exports and the improvement of livestock industries, future promising competition of meat in the region is not possible. Therefore, all producers, processors must meet and collaborate with government service units responsible for veterinary issues and joint efforts to look for new markets.
Keywords: meat market, estimation algorithm, demand, regional meat market, realization.
- Arhuneeva O. N. (2008). Marketynhova diyalnist kolektyvnykh, fermerskykh i osobystykh pidsobnykh hospodarstv na rynku m’yasa [Marketing activities of collective, farmer and private subsidiary farms in the meat market]. Ekonomika silskohospodarskykh i pererobnykh pidpryyemstv – Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. No 10, pp. 69-71 [in Ukrainian].
- Horovyy V. P. (2007). Fermerstvo Ukrayiny: teoriya, metodolohiya, praktyka [Monograph. Farm Ukraine: Theory, Methodology, Practice]. Kyiv: NNTS “Instytut ahrarnoyi ekonomiky”, p. 540 [in Ukrainian].
- Zbarskyy V. K. (2001). Orhanizatsiya rynku fermerskoyi produktsiyi i osoblyvosti tsinoutvorennya [Organization of the market of farm products and features of pricing]. Bukhhalteriya v silskomu hospodarstvi – Accounting in agriculture, No 12, pp. 23-27 [in Ukrainian].
- Klebanova T. S., Kyzym M. O., Chernyak O. I., & Rayevnyeva O. V. (2010). Matematychni metody i modeli rynkovoyi ekonomiky [Mathematical Methods and Models of Market Economy]. Kharkiv: VD «INZHEK»,
p. 15 [in Ukrainian].
- Lapin E. V. (2002). Ekonomichnyy potentsial pidpryyemstva [The Economic potential of the enterprise]. Sumy: “Universitetska kniga”, p. 310 [in Ukrainian].
- Lytvyn M. I. (2002). Prohnozuvannya prybutku na osnovi faktornoyi modeli [Profit Forecasting Based on the Factor Model]. Finansovyy menedzhment – In financial management, No 6, p. 10 [in Ukrainian].
- Makarenko P. M. & Shvedyuk V. A. (2009). Zbutovi stratehiyi pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti rozvytku fermerskykh hospodarstv rehiony [Marketing strategies for improving the efficiency of the development of farms in the region]. Ahroinkom – Agroinkom. Kyiv, Issue 2, pp. 16-18 [in Ukrainian].
- Mesel-Veselyak V. YA. (2008). Pidvyshchennya konkurentospromozhnosti m’yasnoho pidkompleksu Ukrayiny [Increasing the competitiveness of the meat subcomplex of Ukraine]. Myasnoy Byznes – Meat Business, No 1, pp. 35-38 [in Ukrainian].
The article was received 06.03.2018