In the article the approach to development of market potential of enterprises is resulted. Certain goal and having a special purpose orientation of development of market potential. Resulted aspects of development of market potential of enterprises of AІС marketing and nature protection. The elements of development of market potential of
enterprises are set.
Among the components of market potential, in modern conditions, it is appropriate to allocate the environmental component. Businesses must consider environmental requirements at all stages of the product life cycle of production enterprises. It is important to consider not only inform potential customers about products and services, but also to understand the requirements of effective interpretation of information about consumers, products, services, markets and competitors.
Modern marketing potential should reflect the need of the consumer, society and the investor. Introduction in practice of activity of the enterprises of technology environmental marketing will contribute to the development of the enterprise and its sustainable existence.
Keywords: enterprise, development, potential, market, ecological management, marketing.
- GoncharukV. (1998). Marketynhovoe konsul’tyrovanye [Marketing consulting]. Moskva: Delo, p. 248 [in Russian].
- KotlerF. (1999). Marketynh-Menedzhment. [Marketing Management]. Sankt-Peterburg: Piter, p. 896 [in Russian].
- Kohno, MikryukovV. (1993). Menedzhment [Management]. Moskva: Fynansы y statystyka, p. 302 [in Russian].
- RomanovA. (Eds.). (1996). Marketynh [Marketing]. Moskva: Banky y byrzhy, YuNYTY, p. 560 [in Russian].
- Medvedev V. (2002). Neobkhidni kroky u rozvytku ekolohichnoho monitorynhu [Necessary steps in the development of environmental monitoring].
Ekolohiya Ukrayiny – Ecology of Ukraine, No 7-8, pp. 8-10 [in Ukrainian].
- Rodіonov O. (2011). Ekolohichnyy menedzhment [Environmental management]. Luhansk: «Noulidzh», p.244 [in Ukrainian].
- Rodіonov O. (2012). Diahnostyka bezpeky rozvytku potentsialu pidpryyemstva [Diagnostics of safety development potential of the company]. Luhansk: «Noulidzh», p. 302 [in Ukrainian].
- Semenov V. (2004). Ekolohichnyy menedzhment [Environmental management]. Kyyiv: TsUL, p. 408 [in Ukrainian].
The article was received 02.03.2016