The organizational and economic management mechanism of the innovation implementation process is a component of the general enterprise management system. It is based on the observance of certain principles and regularities and, with the help of levers and tools, ensures the implementation of plans and tasks of the innovation process. Any enterprise is characterized by two opposite extreme states. The first state corresponds to the possibility of effective implementation of innovations, and the second does not correspond to this possibility. Both states depend on the surrounding institutional environment and on many internal factors. A theoretical study of these properties is possible based on the representation of the control system in the form of a Markov chain. It is substantiated that the primary importance in theoretical terms is the study of the restrictions influence of various types on the efficiency of management and the determination of the probabilities of the considered production transition to conditions that are critical from the viewpoint of the effective management system functioning. It has been established that their influence on the results of a set of works on the technological rehabilitation of production, which are at one or another stage of the production process, can ultimately lead to various consequences, the preliminary assessment of which is of great importance for any attempts and options for a practical solution to the problem, which is being considered. A graphical expression of the discrete movement of technological sanitation works complex along the time axis in the production process is proposed. The mechanism for determining the possible states of production in control has been developed and the algorithm for evaluating the final results of the probabilities of production transition at each control stage to one of the defined states has been developed.
Keywords: assessment, technological audit, technological rehabilitation, innovative transformations, production management, probability, efficiency.
- Tihonov, V.I., Mironov, M.A. (1977). Markovskie process [Markov processes]. Sov. radio. Russia.
- Єshbi, U.R. (1959). Vvedenie v kibernetiku [Introduction to cybernetics]. Moscow. Russia.
- Karloff, B. (1991). Delovaja strategija [Business strategy]. Jekonomika, 1991. Moscow. Russia.
- Shumpeter, J. (1992). Teorija jekonomicheskogo razvitija [Theory of economic development]. Progress. Russia.
- Hammer, M., Champy, J. (2009). Reengineering the Corporation: Manifesto for Business Revolution. HarperCollins. London. UK.
- Hess, T., Breeht, L. (1995). State of the Art des Business Redesign: Darstellung und Vergleich Bestehender Methoden. Dr.Th. Gabler Verlag, Wiesbaden. Germany.
- Mehovich, S.A. (2013). Formirovanie regional’nyh mezhotraslevyh svjazej na osnove koncepcii tehnologicheskogo reinzhiniringa [Formation of regional interindustry relations based on the concept of technological reengineering]. Schedra sadyba plius. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Hirooka, M. (2006). Innovation Dynamism and Economic Growth. A Nonlinear Perspective. Chelten-ham. MA: Edward Elgar. Northampton. UK.
The article was received 20.03.2021