The Journal «Actual problems of innovation economy»
The Journal «Actual problems of innovation economy» (certificate of state registration Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, series КВ № 21710-11610Р, from 13.10.2015) is a scientific publication. Articles published in Ukrainian, Russian and English (according to the author’s original text) and necessarily accompanied by annotations submitted indicated three languages.
Journal has four editions a year, each edition size – 8.10 printing. pp., size
60 x 84. Field distribution – nationwide. Categories of readers: scientists, teachers, post-graduate students. Thematic focus edition – clarification of issues effective operation of enterprises in the forming of innovative investment model of economic development, current trends and the latest trends in the theory and practice of modern management, marketing and logistics system for social and economic development of the enterprises of the financial system and accounting and analytical support industrial and commercial processes in the economy, the problems of economic security.
Scientific directions of publication of the Journal «Actual problems of innovative economy»:
- Innovation and investment factors of economic growth.
- Entrepreneurship, markets of innovations, goods and services.
- Modern development of rural areas.
- Social and economic risks.
- Innovative development and competitiveness of enterprises.
- Knowledge economy and intellectual potential.
- Institutional problems of innovative development.
- Financial and accounting analysis support innovation processes.
- Social and labor relations.
Founder of publication:
Kharkiv Petro Vasilenko National Technical University of Agriculture (KhNTUA).
The legal address of founder:
61002, Kharkiv, 44 Alchevsky str.
HUDKSU in Kharkov region. p/a 35225202003687, MFO 851011
Location of editorial office:
Ukraine, 61002, Kharkiv, 44 Alchevsky str., office. 309.